Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I see all around the blogging world these fun weekly posts,
such as Wishful Wednesday or Awesome/Awkward Thursday,
and I wanted to do my own.

But do one that fit more my personality,
and what I am trying to accomplish with this blog.

I want this to be an uplifting blog
Maybe only to myself, but uplifting nonetheless.
I don't want to have a list of all these thing I wish I had, 
when I already have so many blessings in front of me.

Don't get me wrong, its still fun to look at other's wish-lists and the like,
but this is what I want to do. 

Maybe eventually I'll even be as cool as the other bloggers,
 and have a button and link so others can join me in Thankful Thursday.

I'm not yet that cool, though. So just enjoy this. 

Thankful Thursday

Since this is my first one, I want to get the basics done.

My family. 

My roommates (past and present).

My two jobs.
In this economy I am so blessed to be able to have two jobs that help me pay all my bills. 

My apartment.

The Gospel in my life.
I am so grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
I am so happy to have a personal relationship with my Father in Heaven.
I love knowing simple truths, such as the fact that my family will be together forever.

My health.
I don't have any major health problems.

I am so thankful to be alive!

:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...