Some of these are just hilarious, some maybe you had to be there, and some just ask yourself,
“would I be able to answer that question with thirty 4th graders staring at me?”
Let’s just say….awkward!
· “Miss Haskin can I add you on Facebook?” [wait what, 10-year-olds have facebook!?]
· “Ok, so around the circle this measurement is called…?”
· “Ewwww gross! They are talking about puberty! Wait, Thomas, were you listening? Ok good. You shouldn’t know about it. Its girl stuff.”
· “Miss Haskin, how do babies even come out??”
· “Smell this!”
“Whoa! It smells like fruit loops! Where’d you get it?”
[The boys all at that table proceed to go get the good smelling Kleenex and sit at their desks sniffing it]
“Oh no! Wait did you wash yours? Mine doesn’t smell like fruit loops anymore!"
· “Um, Miss Haskin, there’s a game online where you can test a husband and wife and see if you’ll get married, and Tristyn put in your name and Jimmer’s and there’s a 95% chance you’ll get married.”
[part of] my class. you just gotta love them. :)
also, tomorrow is my last day.
I'm going to miss them!