HOLY CANOLI! Sorry everyone I've been sort of MIA. I've been really busy and so I have chosen to spend my time with my family and friends instead of blogging. But here is what I've been up to!
1. My boys: Logan, C-nug- and T-O-Double-D. 2. My bff and roommate, Jen and me.
3. Momma, little bro Ben, Big Bro Todd, me. 4. Everyone and families for a graduation feast at 5 Guys!
1. Cousin’s kids Easter Egg hunt. 2. Parker-This is the best picture I could get of this crazy kid.
3. Ryder constructing his masterpiece: Bunny Foo-Foo Cake. 4. The boys and their cakes.
5. Parker was completely obvious that a dollar bill was stuck to his foot. 6. Confetti-filled eggs...all over the place.
I got a new job! [Hence the title]
I am the newest preschool teacher at Just for Kids.
I will be given free reign to construct my own curriculum.
For those of you Elementary Education majors, you know how scary of a task this is!
Elementary has a state core curriculum. Preschool does not.
So this will be a huge learning experience for me.
But I am super excited! Wish me luck!