2. A quick visit from my Mom.
3. Hanging out with some cousins, aunts, and uncles I haven't seen in a while.
4. Employee giving her two weeks notice.
5. Me frantically going through resumes.
7. Not finding the right person.
8. More resumes.
9. More interviews.
10. Oh yeah, and trying to teach and run my classroom on top of all that.
11. Joined a Yoga class (yes, I upgraded from my YouTube videos...)
12. Country Swing Dancing here with some friends. I'd never been before and it was super fun!
13. Two of the above friends getting engaged that night. Congrats A+J! :)
14. Hanging out with my aunt. How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days + Chiptole. LOVE.
15. My cousin's son's soccer game (since when were 7-year-olds better than me at sports?! Oh wait...always...)
16. A missionary farewell party. (See what a "Mormon mission" is here.)
17. Much needed spiritual enlightenment at church after a very busy week. :)
Sheesh...that was a lot of stuff! I need to blog more...
And a few pictures for your visual pleasure:
|best friends waiting for the bride|
|bride and groom! married for eternity!|
|the Blue Lemon with some family|
|Ryder waiting to be subbed back on to the field|