Friday, February 19, 2010

The Life of A Delta Employee's Daughter

Ok. I admit it. I am an airline brat. I can fly anywhere, anytime.
Its great.
But that’s not what I’m here to tell you.
I am here to tell you that in one weekend I went to St. George AND Atlanta, Georgia (that’s where I got the airline brat thing). Here is what I did:
Drove 3 hours
Hiked a mountain
No wait, hiked two mountains
Almost died on the second mountain
Drove 3 more hours
Slept for 2 Hours
Went to the Airport
Flew for 3 ½ hours
Partied it up in HOT-lanta
Polar-Bear swam in the pool
Got even less sleep
Flew 3 ½ more hours
Went straight to class




All in 3 days. I love my life.

2 comments:

Jen Kerr said...

dang girl. how are you still alive?

drummermlw said...

Hey! I can send you those original pictures if you want them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...