Friday, March 26, 2010

Mae

love them. so much.

from google images


everytime i listen to them i melt. just like a popsicle on the fourth of july.

read these lyrics and tell me you don’t melt:


I need you here tonight just like the ocean needs the waves.


I’ve figured out, that what you do makes me feel like I’m floating on air.

You don’t understand how helpless I can get, since that day that we met, oh can you feel it yet? It’s never been more perfect being alive. I’ve never been so satisfied.


So be here by my side and watch the starts. They’re ours.

Remembering everything about my world and when you came. Wondering, the change you’d bring means nothing else would be the same. Did you know what you were doing, did you know? Did you know how you would move me, well, I don’t really think so.


So when you say forever, can’t you see…you’ve already captured me.


And these are just a few lines from a few of Mae's sappy love songs. There are more love songs and they also have so much more amazing music about life and what we're doing about it. Listen to them. You're missing out if you don't. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...