Pepsi is sponsoring a Project Grant Program that will award $250,000 to the public organization that demonstrates the most commitment. Here in my college town is a place called the Food and Care Coalition. Recently, they received money from a church to start a homeless shelter, but have been unable to finish it. Currently, this county does not have a homeless shelter so those people must travel an hour or more to find sufficient shelter.
“This morning I helped a youngle single divorced mother of two children who had failed to graduate from high school. When you realize the need these people have, it really makes you want to do more for them…if everyone knew how critical the need for this shelter was, they would enthusiastically support this effort.”
-J. Merrell Hansen
Please help in this cause. You can vote three times everyday—by texting, facebook, and on the website. Below I have listed how to do this. It will only take a few minutes out of your day, but it will be an answer to someone else’s prayer.
1. Add Pepsi as a contact with 73774 as the phone number.
2. Text 105571 to Pepsi
1. Go to facebook.com and search “Pepsi Refresh Voting App”
2. Click “Go to App”, click “Allow,” then “Like”
3. Click tab “Pepsi Refre…”, click “Support ideas on Facebook”
4. Search “Friends of the Coalition”, “Vote for the idea”, “Confirm”
1. Visit refresheverything.com
2. In upper right, search “Friends of the Coaltion”
3. “Vote for this idea”
4. You may need to sign-in
image via weheartit