Friday, December 10, 2010

best roommate. best friend.

The other day I was having a not-so-good day. I went to bed not-so-happy. When I woke up, still not-so-happy. I considered skipping class, or at least sleeping a little longer and being late (3 hour class, didn't matter that much, right?). But of course, I couldn't fall back asleep because apparently I drank too much water the night before. I went into the bathroom and this is what I found:





How could I go back to sleep after seeing something like that?? I couldn't. So I got ready for school and had some much needed scripture study time. Turns out my roommates and the Lord know exactly what I needed that morning. 

Thanks so much Jen for being so amazing! Love you!

4 comments:

ahlin said...

that jenkerr... she is so great.

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

awh so amazing. x hivennn.

Unknown said...

how cute!!! hope you had a great weekend! i wanted to thank you for your last comment on my blog! remember it means a lot for me, so i hope you will stay in touch with my blog - it's easy with k come karolina on bloglovin, facebook and twitter :)

xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Becca said...

That is adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...