Tuesday, February 7, 2012

i need a hurrr cut

It has been way too long. Like, embarassingly too long. I don't want to talk about it.

But I DO need my hairs cut!

This is what I look like:






Umm......EW.














I have tried growing out my bangs but I'm afraid my forehead is too big and rectangle.

So maybe bangs again?

One time I also put random blond streaks in my hair (no not highlights), so I'm thinking that might be done again.

The other question is...HOW short?

I'm always afraid to go too short. I love my long hair. Like. Seriously love. But at the same time I really like change...Oh the dilemmas of being a girl!

What do you like to do when you want a change for your hair?




2 comments:

Niken said...

the change i want for my hair?
my hair is so so so dry. i wish it could be less drier and less volume ;p

Heather said...

I loved the blond streaks before!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...