Thursday, March 24, 2011

Weekend in Georiga

ok friends. be ready for a post basically all about this little man:


technically, this was going to be a post about be going "home" last weekend
 [to Georgia, not Minnestota where I'm from]. 
Turns out my beautiful nephew, seth, happened to be there, so thats really all my weekend was!
Well, he's all the photo evidence I have at least. 
I LOVED seeing and having a great talk with my Momma,
watching the BYU basketball game with my Poppa [Go Cougs!],
and hanging out with my brother and sister-in-law.

But I really can't get enough of this guy. 
Here he is with Grandpa fouling him [my Dad was getting into BBall a little too much].


Seth and his dad:


Time for a swim!!


Nap-time with Grandma-Great!


Here he is in his adorable Sunday outfit! 
(and his new toy, which he decided to stick back too far and gag himself...]


Miss him!!


Of, course, I can't forget this guy that was also home.
He gave me the best welcome ever! 
He was so happy he was SQUEAKING! 
Haha. Love my puppy. :)





1 comment:

Kristen said...

he is so precious! sounds like you enjoyed yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...