Thursday, April 14, 2011

Current Read

On my sidebar I added a button for what I am currently reading. I plan to read a million books this summer, so if you are looking for a good book to read check that often! If you click on it it will bring you to a webpage about the book.

Warning: Many might be children's books [no, not picture books]. I just took a children's literature class and I have a list of about 100 that I really want to read! But I've read a few so far, and I'd recommend them to anyone, adults included!



"A book is the only place in which you can examine a fragile thought without breaking it, or explore an explosive idea without fear it will go off in your face.  It is one of the few havens remaining where a man's mind can get both provocation and privacy."

  ~Edward P. Morgan




"Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book." 

~Author unknown



"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."

~Groucho Marx


images via weheartit

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...