Thursday, July 15, 2010

Famous

Yesterday I had a girl’s night [post to come with more details] with my two American friends here. The night brought us to the Accra mall, to the movie theatre upstairs, and in front of the broadcast studio for one of Ghana’s radio stations. The three of us were quite amazed because it had glass all around it, so we could see the DJ’s in there with all their equipment. They also had the station playing on speakers outside the room.

Being the silly girls we are, we just stood in front of the glass and stared. Then all of a sudden from the speakers, aka the radio, we hear;

“Hello to the Obrunis outside!”

And the DJ started waving to us.

So yeah, we were mentioned on Ghana Radio.

So basically, I’m famous. 

1 comment:

Rob said...

I am so glad I know someone who is famous in Africa. Kind of a big deal...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...