Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hospital Visit

I am WAY behind in posting. Life has been crazy, as you will see in the next few posts. But I'll catch you all up!

It began last Thursday with a stomach ache.
A BAD stomach ache.
One that ended me up in the hospital.
Luckily, I have some pretty amazing roommates that were willing to take me to the ER,
even though we had only known each other for less than a week and a half!
Thanks Ally and Steph!


Yeah, I look terrible. 
Pay no mind.
I'm in the hospital!

My best friend came to visit me too!
He basically HAD to. 
You see, I was in the hospital with a similar condition 4 years ago, and was conversing with him THAT night, 
but he was an hour away and couldn't come.
And then, 3 1/2 years later when I said something about it-he didn't remember! 
So he had to make up for it.
[disclaimer: this was somewhat sarcastic. he actually wanted to be there for me too!]
What a great guy!


Wow. Even worse than the first picture.
And I'm paler than a ginger...yikes...

So anywho.
The doctor didn't know what was wrong with me. 
I have chronic stomach pains so it could have been related to that, 
or I might have had some virus.
We may never know!
Good news is that I am no longer hooked up to an IV!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...