Monday, June 18, 2012

Summer Begins.

Hello!
How was your weekend? 
Mine was wonderful. 
I went on a little trip down to a small town near St. George, UT (about 4-5 hours away).
I went with a couple of my roommates and a couple friends, staying at one of the friend's family's vacation home. 


It was BEAUTIFUL! Here is the view of the back of the house:
st. george @ everything's hanging on this moment



















We spent many hours laying next to the pool, laying and swimming in the pool, relaxing in the hot tub, watching movies in the theatre room...
pool party @ everything's hanging on this moment



















One night we even busted out the sparklers!
sparklers @ everything's hanging on this moment



















Oh, and went on a midnight bike ride.
The streets were so dark we needed a flashlight to see.
The problem with that was that I had injured my knee just a couple days before and so got behind the group.
And couldn't even see the road!
Freaky? Yes.
Good thing one of the guys stayed with me and then a search party was sent back!
No pictures of the ride, but here is some of the group after, just a little exhausted!
post bike ride @ everything's hanging on this moment



















I love weekend trips!

2 comments:

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Have a happy summer! =)

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks like you had a wonderful time! That house/pool is AMAZING! I'm super jealous ;p

xo,
jessie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...